Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mardi Gras in December

Ok, so it's not really in December. I just happen to be working on a new project for a big bash for Mardi Gras. It's all top secret for now but part of the project includes these little miniature mardi gras masks. They have been incredibly fun to decorate...the trimming part, not so much.

I'm hoping they buy into the idea of making each one unique, numbered and signed. Wouldn't it be absolutely fun to see people trading for their favorite the night of the gala? Then they get to take it home as a keepsake.

More to come as the project develops. Got ideas? Leave a comment.


2 comments:

Suzonne Stirling said...

I love these! I wanted to do something similar for Mardi Gras this year, but ran out of time and glittered a bunch of masks instead. Thanks for the inspiration. I'll save this to remind me next year.

Pink Purse Creative said...

Thanks Suzonne. I'm glad you found them inspiring! If you check out the post about my portfolio, you'll see how the gala tickets turned out in the end. Everyone loved them and I'm hoping it leads to more custom work.

Post a Comment