Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Snowy Day in Cincinnati

The kids are off school and the husband is home as well. This actually gives me some time to work as they are all out frolicking in the snow. Shane's been taking some pictures so I'll have to post them later.

I've been bouncing around a few ideas for blog topics so keep watching as I'm hoping to get a few down on"paper" today. Some news first:

  • My fans are now over 100! Thanks for being a fan and, if you aren't, go do it now. Become a Fan of Handmade Cards by LLK.
  • The Go Red for Women! event held at the offices of Dr. Lisa Larkin was on Friday evening. We had a so-so turnout because of impending bad weather but it was a success none the less! I met some wonderful women, ate some delicious food and sold over $200 worth of cards and cozies. If you live in Cincinnati, make sure you attend next year!
  • I've had a few promising interviews lately so keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer that something breaks soon.
  • Vienna is still on The Bachelor.
  • My new studio isn't neat and clean anymore.
  • I still have a few Valentine's cards left so check out my shop, send me an email or give me a call.
  • I was mentioned in a blog recently.
  • I'm one of four creative women that started a support group that encourages and shares our knowledge to help creative women start, build and be successful with their own businesses. The name of the group is W2Wcincinnati. No website or blog yet but we meet every Saturday morning at 9:00 AM at the Caribou Coffee in Anderson. Please join us if you are interested or let me know if you would like to speak at an upcoming meeting.
  • I added a new widget to my site so you can purchase my Etsy listings even easier! Look to the left of the postings.
Catch you later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment