Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Show Time!

You know, I only started my greeting card business this past August and it is off to a great start! With the holidays coming upon us sooner than we always think, I am participating in my first shows.

I have to admit, I'm uncertain and stressed to the max! How much stock should I have? Will anyone show up? Will any of my designs sell? Is it worth the time and effort? I certainly hope so. I've never been one to worry and look at the "worst case scenario." I really try to stay positive and upbeat.

My main path of thinking is, "I love my cards so there have to be others out there that love them too!" It's like selling your house. You bought it, right? Because it was a great fit for you, your family (if you have one), your lifestyle, your taste. So it only seems right to think that it would also be a good fit for someone else.

I hope everyone that reads this post will love my cards too and stop by to see me at the shows.

Thursday, November 12  5:00 to 8:00 : : Poeme Trunk Show
Sunday, November 15  noon to 4:00 : : Poeme Trunk Show
Saturday, November 21  noon to 5:00 : : Legendary Run Arts & Crafts Show


0 comments:

Post a Comment