Monday, October 26, 2009

You really want to know what's inside my purse.

Yes, to start off, my purse really is pink. That's where the name came from since it really stands out and becomes a great conversation starter. I believe these are two important aspects of myself and brand...I want to stand out and have my designs be a conversation starter.

Back to my purse and what's inside. I would say I'm a typical female and carry some pretty standard stuff in my purse.
  • my passport - unfortunately, no trips planned in the near future
  • OTC allergy meds
  • Clinique Raspberry Glace lipstick
  • Maybelline Plum Crazy lipstick
  • a receipt from Lookout Joe's - from this morning, got myself a mocha
  • a blue lighter
  • my car key with mini measuring tape keychain
  • Ghirardelli Caramel Chocolate
  • a pair of earrings (they belong to my sister, Nina)
  • the list from this morning orientation class for JSFG
  • A Red Robin brochure - Neighborhood Programs
  • a room key holder from Hampton Inn, Shelbyville, IN
  • half of a Butlers Irish Mint Truffle
  • my iPhone
  • a blue Sharpie
  • a Quaker Chewy chocolate chip granola bar - I know, I love chocolate!
  • a sample size tube of Aveda hand relief - best stuff on earth
  • 2 tubes of lancome Juicy Tubes (1 Jelly, 1 Smoothie)
  • a Delta pack of tissues
  • receipt from Red Robin
  • a pen
  • a mint
  • a bottle of almost gone ibuprofen
  • 2 packs of cigarettes - I know, I should quit
  • my wallet, no cash so don't even think of stealing it
That's all I have in my purse. My initial observation...why so many lipsticks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment