Monday, November 23, 2009

Catching Up is Hard to Do






A bunch of stuff has happened since my last post...all good stuff! The shows were a very positive experience and I'm looking forward to doing more in the future. Poeme is considering adding a third date in early December and, if you didn't read my last post, it's an incredibly wonderful little shop! For the Legendary Run Arts & Crafts Show, I introduced my latest new product...Coffee Cup Cozies! They were a big hit and I'm not surprised. Not only do they help people keep the earth green because they're reusable; they're also machine washable, reversible and adorable. I've got one posted in my ETSY shop if you'd like to see it.

I've also been busy developing different lines for the cozies; some are plain, ones that appeal to men, and embroidered ones. The embroidered ones will be ready early next week and say, "Caution: I'm hot!" How awesome is that! There are a slew of color combinations and you should also be able to find them at The Gift Box in Mt. Lookout.

My last note here is that I stopped by the Archiver's store in Deerfield. They are running a great sale ALL WEEK instead of just Black Friday. I picked up a lot of beautiful paper and embellishments but the big purchase was the Quickutz Epic Six (http://www.quickutz.com/epic/); a die cutting and embossing machine. I've been wanting to explore embossing for my cards and this was such a great deal I couldn't pass it up (especially thanks to the sales associate that helped me spend all my money). I can't wait to get it out of the box and get going. The best part about it is that it uses dies from a couple different manufacturers and the new L Letterpress products work with it too! I know what's on my Christmas list. Check out the review by Paper Crave, one of my favorite bloggers (http://papercrave.com/l-letterpress-tool-review/).

0 comments:

Post a Comment