Friday, January 29, 2010

My First Etsy Treasury

I (heart) the Etsy Greetings Team! Since I'm a new member, I thought it was important to jump in with both feet and participate in the Valentine's Day Promotion. You can do a search for "egvdaypromo" to find all the cards and shops participating.

The best part of being in a group is all the new stuff you learn and try because (1) you didn't know it existed before, (2) you were afraid, (3) you didn't think you had the time. I could go on and on. The thing I tried today for the first time was curating an Etsy Treasury. I had to wait until some expired as there are a limited number of showcases allowed. That was the hardest part. While waiting, I perused all the participating members' shops and kept those windows open on my laptop so I could pull them all quickly.

I'd love it if you would all go take a look, leave a comment and make sure to click through to all the listings. This is the part where I learned something new. The more views AND click throughs, the higher the ranking on the "hot" list. Let's see if we can get it to the top of the list and get some of us featured on the front page!

Here's the link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment