Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ethan is Turning 8!

He wants to have a few friends over to celebrate this Saturday. You know, totally boy stuff: laser tag in a pirate-themed environment, all the pop and popcorn they can eat plus cake!

But back to the main reason for this post. I threw a few invitations together and wanted to share them with you. Quick and easy with lots of stamps. I used Strathmore Script White Heather (98# Cover) that I got for a steal from Xpedx. Paid $4.04 for an entire ream! The stamp set is Stampin' Up Extreme Elements. I love this set, part of my hostess rewards from the party with Blaise Hoopes. It's the perfect stamp set for boys who are not quite young anymore and I'm using it a lot on my latest custom project too, a Mardi Gras-themed gala. I incorporated three different ink colors from Stampin' Up as well; chocolate chip, crushed curry and green galore. And as Blaise always says, no naked envelopes.

Hope you like them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment